If someone told you that you could dramatically reduce costs by implementing a virtualization solution into your data center environment, would you be interested? What if you could provide greatly increased availability and recoverability to your applications at the same time? With our key partnerships, Net Direct Systems (NDS) can fully design, implement, maintain, support, and manage your organizations virtualization solution to provide the flexible and scalable resources your business needs to succeed.
Adaptive VMware virtualization solutions and lifecycle services by Net Direct Systems, enable better server utilization across the enterprise and beyond to help you do the following:
- • Dramatically lower costs. IT organizations can reduce hardware and operating costs by as much as 50% from implementing a VMware server consolidation solution.
- • Boost utilization. VMware Infrastructure aggregates x86 server resources into pools that can reliably support CPU utilization exceeding 80% with continuous virtual machine load balancing.
- • Significantly improve manageability. Server consolidation and containment with VMware software reduces data center complexity by reducing the number of servers that IT organizations need to manage.
- • Simplify Server Provisioning. IT departments can reduce the time it takes to provision new servers by 50-70%.
- • Increase IT efficiency. A VMware solution streamlines and eliminates common administrative tasks such enabling IT to manage a growing server environment with existing resources.
- • Accelerate responsiveness. By streamlining common tasks and continuously balancing workloads, VMware software makes it possible for IT to respond more rapidly to requests for new servers and maintain service levels as resource demands fluctuate.
- • Improve ability to handle future growth. TheVMware solution eliminates the need to dedicate a physical server to each workload and makes it possible to fully utilize existing server resources.
Please contact us today to find out how NDS can quickly add value to your organization.